42 different plants from natural meadows
plus apple wood
dental care & employment
vegetables & blossoms
active vital ingredients
Complete food for Chinchillas
- Growth of permanent meadows (timothy, meadow fescue, meadow foxtail, german ryegrass, red fescue, blue grass, cocksfoot, velvet grass, annual panicle grass, white ragweed, vernal grass, couch grass, tussock grass, reed canary grass, white clover, red clover, dandelion leaves, yarrow herb, ribwort, caraway, cow parsley, meadow sweet, common hornwort, bedstraw, thyme-leaved speedwell, bush vetch, comfrey, bedstraw-meadow thistle, ground ivy, daisies, germander speedwell, lady's mantle, greater burnet-saxifrage, narrow-leaved vetch, meadow saxifrage, spring cinquefoil, green field-speedwell, common whitlow-grass, autumn dandelion, red ragweed, cowslip, small clover), whole plant corn, timothy, sunflower seed extracted, apple wood (5%), linseed extracted, whole lupin plant, oat peel bran, wheat bran, rape seed extracted, brewer's grain, lignocellulose, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, linseed, currant leaves, parsnips, chicory root, rose blossoms, marigold blossoms, sunchoke herb, amaranth, ribwort, dandelion leaves, peppermint leaves, fennel seed, camomile blossoms, milk thistle herb, maca root, sage leaves (vegetables 2%, blossoms 2%)
- Additives per kg
- Nutritional additivesvit. a 10.800 ie ∙ vit. d3 750 ie ∙ vit. e / all rac-alpha-tocopherylacetate 65 mg ∙ copper as copper (ii)-sulphate, pentahydrate 6,5 mg ∙ iodine as calcium iodate, hexahydrate 1 mg ∙ iron as iron (ii)-sulphate, monohydrat 54 mg ∙ zinc as zinc oxide 65 mg ∙ manganese as manganese (ii)-oxide 43 mg ∙ selenite as sodium selenite 0,19 mg
- Analytical constituents
- Crude protein 13,7% · crude oils and crude fats 2,7% · crude fibre 20,5% · starch 6,4% · crude ash 8,5% · calcium 0,65% · phosphorous 0,4%
- crude fibre to starch ratio
- 3,2 : 1
- Feeding guide
- Fill the feeding bowl with chinchilladream basic and wait until all the food has been eaten before refilling. give the animal high-quality bunny hay and fresh, lukewarm water every day.
balanced long-life recipebalanced long-life recipe
all ingredients are important and correctly dosed
3 fibre mix3 fibre mix
3 different fibre lengths for tooth abrasion and healthy intestinal flora
with plants from the home of chinchillaswith plants from the home of chinchillas
amaranth, maca & sunchoke
best foodbest food
unlimited feedingunlimited feeding
relaxes animal and ownerrelaxes animal and owner
trade at your place!
You want like to browse locally
and seek advice? Enter your address!
Ask the Experts!
We'll get back to you!OK
Please try again later!OK